Friday 30 November 2012

The new 360 degree feedback

Heard this from a friend and it was just so hilarious that I had to share it..

My friend, a working mom, with her usual share of guilt and doubt was trying hard as usual to juggle the demands of her job, home, 8 year old daughter, maids, and more.

An important project was taking up all her time and she was coming home late almost everyday for the last few days.

After reaching home late one Friday, she saw her daughter was still awake and heard that there was a Parent Teacher meeting at her kid's school she needed to attend the next day.

"Wow, that's great, I am really looking forward o meeting your teacher" she said.

"How is your project going, Mom?" her daughter asked.

"Almost done, dear," she answered, pleased at the interest.

"You know, I was thinking," the daughter continued

"Just as we have parent teacher meeting at school where you get to speak to my teacher and discuss my performance, you should also have a meeting in your office where I can meet your boss"

The new 360 degree feedback. Now wouldn't that be a fun meeting between the boss and the 8 year old daughter? Wonder who would have more to say about the poor mother?

2 comments:

  1. thanks:) just imagining this potential meeting makes me wonder whether to laugh or cry:)

    ReplyDelete